IPOS Federation of Psycho-Oncology Societies
Home • Members • News • Documents • Benefits of Membership • Advertising
Federated Society Member Benefits
Reduced Rate for Online Access to Psycho-Oncology Journal
IPOS is now offering all members of Federation Societies a reduced rate of $95.00 for online access to monthly issues of Psycho-Oncology, the official journal of the International Psycho-Oncology Society.
Purchase an online subscription to the journal by completing the following steps:
- Print these instructions.
- Click on the following link: Purchase Online Psycho-Oncology Journal Subscription
- If you already have a username and password, logon and skip to step 6 below.
- If you do not have an account, click on "Create account" from the links at the top, and enter your e-mail address along with the other information requested.
- Create a username and password when prompted.
- Logon using your newly created username and password.
- Click on link under "Apply for Federated Member Benefits."
- Select "Yes, I am a member of a society in the IPOS Federation."
- Indicate the name of the Federation Society.
- Click on "Submit and Pay."
- See journal subscription listed as option to purchase. Click on "Add to Cart" and follow instructions to purchase.
Edited by Luigi Grassi MD and Michelle Riba MD
Published by Wiley-Blackwell
Digital edition also available — follow the link above for further details
MOBI ISBN for this e-book: 9781119941095
IPOS Federation member price: US $59.36
This discount is not available through bookstores, and is not valid on journals. No other discounts apply. Prices subject to change without notice. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
Discount on Psycho-Oncology Textbook
IPOS Federation members are entitled to a 20% discount on the Oxford University Press textbook, Psycho-Oncology (2nd ed.) — a savings of almost US$30! As Oxford states, “the book's editors are a veritable who's who of psycho-oncology:” Jimmie Holland MD, William Breitbart MD, Paul Jacobsen PhD, Marguerite Lederberg MD, Matthew Loscalzo LCSW and Ruth McCorkle PhD, RN. They, along with many distinguished authors, have not only updated this essential reference with the current research, but have completely rewritten it for broader application internationally. Upon joining, IPOS Federation member organizations will be notified of the discount code to use when ordering the book. Review by Gary B. Kniuk, Psy.D.