The Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, New York offers a two-year postdoctoral fellowship in Psycho-Oncology to begin July/August 2020.
REQUIREMENTS: A doctoral degree (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) in psychology or allied field.
PROGRAM OVERVIEW: The fellow would train under licensed health psychologist and founding director of The Bronx Oncology Living Daily (BOLD) Program and work within a compassionate and hardworking team towards learning the skills for developing, implementing, and evaluating culturally-responsive cancer wellness services tailored to a diverse and underserved population.
The training emphasis of this fellowship is 50% research/program coordination, 30% mentoring others, and 20% clinical.
The Fellow would be involved in all aspects of this community-based Cancer Wellness Program including:
- · Coordination, development, and clinical delivery of BOLD programming and services
- · Screening, supervision and training of interns and consultants
- · Research implementation including IRB reporting, coordinating data recruitment, data entry, and intervention activity, and
- · Grant, conference, and publication preparation
- · Fundraising activity
- · Attending Einstein/Montefiore presentations and trainings for professional development
To apply for this position, please EMAIL your CV with a cover letter to:
Learn More about BOLD here: