The IPOS Survivorship Special Interest Group (SIG) was established in June 2020
The Group has been very active in the last 12 months or so. We have:
- produced information about common challenges during cancer survivorship and collected tools and resources at https://ipos-society.org/survivorship-special-interest-group
- hosted two webinars: on managing sleep problems, and about health behaviours and fear of cancer recurrence (the latter in partnership with the FORwards SIG) – recordings available on the IPOS website
- completed an audit of survivorship-focussed presentations from the last four World Congress meetings
- begun an audit of national cancer control plans to ascertain national positions on psycho-oncology and survivorship
- commenced work on an international survey of current psycho-oncology practices in the post-treatment survivorship phase
For more information, please check out the public and members only sections of the IPOS website or email [email protected] (current SIG chair).