Date July 22, 2021 (+1 day for those in Asia/Pacific) Time 10:00 a.m. EDT
Duration 60 minutes
- Glynnis McDonnell, PhD, Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Centre
- Sharon Manne, PhD, Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- Daniel Hall, PhD, Harvard Medical School
- Marije van der Lee, PhD, Tilburg University
- Meeke Hoedjes, PhD, Tilburg University
The FORwards Webinar Series aims to bring together the international community of researchers and clinicians interested in fear of cancer recurrence, to provide cutting-edge updates on brand-spanking new research, and to spark conversations and collaborative projects across the globe.
This webinar will be of interest to both clinicians and researchers who want to better understand and manage FCR in people living with cancer and their loved ones.
Attendance is free, but registration is required
Register now by going to https://stanford.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_vhtSC7beS72L3ESNSmojpw