IPOS Advertising Opportunities
Career Opportunities • Website Banners • e-Mail Communiqué
Target your recruitment program to dedicated professionals in oncology and oncology-related fields who frequent the IPOS website.
Click for a larger image
- Optional: additional posting on the website of IPOS Federation member, American Psychosocial Oncology Society APOS for a reduced rate.
- Posting a Word or PDF file allows you to advertise a full description of the job and include your organization's logo.*
- The most recent postings are positioned at the top of the page.
- IPOS members receive a 20% discount on the posting fee.**
|Optional additional listing on APOS website:
||PDF (preferred) or Word, no more than 3 pages long and no more than 1MB*
||Monday — for posting on Tuesday
Employment opportunities are posted each Tuesday unless a holiday falls on Tuesday, in which case they are posted on Wednesday.
To Place an Ad:
Step 1: Complete the information requested and attach your ad file through this link: Place Career Opportunities Ad
Step 2: Phone Erin Irtenkauf at +1 434.293.5350 with payment information. Payment by credit card is preferred. DO NOT include credit card information in the e-mail. It is not secure.
* Job Openings are posted as Word or PDF files as received with a link from our members-only Career Opportunities page. Please remove all information, including headers and footers, that you do not want the job applicant to see. Documents should not exceed three (3) pages, and must include contact information and instructions on how to apply for the job.
Organization logos are allowed as long as they do not make the document more than 1MB in size. If you would like to convert your document to PDF, but do not have access to Adobe Acrobat, consider using the fee-per-conversion service on the Adobe website (www.adobe.com).
** IPOS Members: To receive the 20% member discount, please make sure that you have paid dues for the current membership year before placing an ad. If you have not paid dues at the time of placing an ad, you will be charged the full ad fee without a discount.
See also the Fee Payment information and Ad Submission Guidelines.